WEST COAST PALE ALE YEAR ROUND
- 5.4% Alc./Vol.
- 35 IBU
Tropical fruit and citrus hop character give our Windstorm Pale Ale a medium body and full unfiltered flavour. Brace yourselves. It’s a flavourful force of nature that’s best enjoyed with adventurous friends. Read more about our unfiltered ales here.
Tropical fruit and earthy pine hop character
Clear golden amber
Grilled steak, citrus salad, thai curry, and roasted vegetables
- Bronze (North American Pale Ale) – Los Angeles International Beer Competition, 2019
- Sliver (Canada) – Pale Ale, World Beer Awards 2018
- Bronze – Pale Ale, International Beer Challenge 2018
- Best in Class (Pale Ale), Alberta Beverage Awards 2017
- Best Locally Brewed Beer (Vancouver), Georgia Straight 2017
- Silver, tastings.com World Beer Championships, 2014